We invite you to reflect on 20 inspirational quotes that are close to our Heart.
Which one resonates with you the most?
1. “The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion”
2. “Heaven on earth is a choice you must make, not a place you must find”
3. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it”
4. “Remind yourself that you cannot fail at being yourself”
5. “Be a free thinker and don’t accept everything you hear as truth. Be critical and evaluate what you believe in”
6. “The quietened mind is the open window through which the prospect of the self comes to our view”
“Become an explorer and take a chance to drop into your Heart. Infinite intelligence & knowledge is waiting for you to reveal it. Give yourself the possibilities to remain empowered at all times, experience each emotion fully, feel more empathy for yourself and others and express your truth authentically with confidence and dignity”
7. “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
8. “It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand”
Apache, native American tribe
9. “Everyday may not be good, but there’s something good in everyday”
Alice Morse Earle
10. “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing”
11. “Wonder is the beginning of wisdom”
12. “Conflict cannot survive without your participation”
Dr Wayne Dyer
13. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel”
14. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them”
15. “Empathy is the art of changing perspective”
16. “If it does not challenge you it doesn’t change you”
17. “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present”
FREEDOM, a common word, but what does it mean to us?
Freedom is being aware that we have the choice at all times. It means taking responsibility for our actions and feeling empowered by this responsibility.
Our freedom allows us to continuously get closer to our authentic self, honor our needs and carry out our wishes.
18. “We don’t know how things are; we only know how we observe them”
19. “Love Is The Absence of Judgment”
The Dalai Lama
20. “Small steps in the right direction can turn out to be the biggest step of your life”
Daniel D Freeman
Elodie Attias & Aurelie Brisac